DYNAMICS OF INTRACELLULAR HOMEOSTASIS PARAMETERS IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC VIRUS HEPATITIS C
In modern conditions, the attention of clinicians is attracted by the problems of disturbances in the system of homeostasis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis C, which is explained by the progress of knowledge in this area and new opportunities for detection and treatment of various types of this pathology. The aim of the research was to study the dynamics of intracellular homeostasis parameters in patients with chronic viral hepatitis C. Results of the study. The results of the conducted studies revealed profound disturbances in the metabolism of metal ions in patients with chronic viral hepatitis C. In serum, there was a significant (p ≤ 0.05) increase in iron, copper, zinc, potassium, sodium, calcium and a decrease in magnesium ions; in erythrocytes – there was an increase in calcium, magnesium, sodium, copper and a decrease in potassium, zinc and iron. The established disturbances in patients with chronic hepatitis C indicate the poly-system structural and metabolic changes, intracellular homeostasis disorders and, as a consequence, the development of membrane pathology in chronic viral hepatitis C.
2. Voynar A.I. The biological role of microelements in the organism of animals and humans / A.I. Voynar // – M: Higher school. – 1980 – 312 p.p.
3. Eshchenko V.A. Blocking zinc as a possible cause of cellular alteration // Archive of pathology. – 1990 No. 9. – 86-88 p.p.
4. Clausznitzer D., Harnisch J. Multi-scale model for hepatitis C viral load kinetics under treatment with direct acting antivirals // Virus research. – 2016 – Vol. 218. – p. 96-101. doi: 10.1016 / j.virusres.2015.09.011
5. Pozdad F. Daclatasvir with sofosbuvir and ribavirin for hepatitis C virus infection with advanced cirrhosis or post-liver transplantation recurrence. / Poordad F., Schiff E. R., Vierling J. M., Landis C., Fontana R. J., Yang R. // Hepatology. – 2016 – Vol. 63 (5). – P.1493-1505. doi: 10.1002 / hep.28446.
6. Repin V.S. Critical factors of chemical regulation of development / VS Repin // Medicine. – Moscow: 1980 – 246 p.
7. Kuzmin S.D. Biochemistry of the mitotic cycle of tumor cells / SD Kuzmin // Kiev. – Scientific thought.-1984. – 172 p.
8. Tanase C.P. Caveolin – 1: a marker for pancreatic cancer diagnosis // Expert. Rev. Mol Diagn – 2008. – Vol. 8, N4. – P. 395 – 404.
9. Byts Yu. V. Comparative-Pathophysiological Aspects of Power Supply to the Vascular Wall / Yu. V. Byts, V. P. Pishak, A. V. Ataman. – Kiev-Chernivtsi: Prut, 1999. – 330 p.
10. Zolotov Yu.A. Concentration of microelements / Yu.A. Zolotov, NM Kuzmin // Kiev. Scientific Opinion, 1984. – 283 p.p.
11. Loiko E.A. Spectrochemical determination of trace elements in serum and urine / E.A. Loiko // Lab. Case. – 1967. – No. 7. – pp. 403-406.
Ataman O. V. Arteriosclerosis Menkeberg. Historical essay / O. V. Ataman. – Sumy: Sumy State University, 2010. – 86 p.