INHERITANCE OF POLYMORPHIC GENOTYPES OF THE ENDOTHELIN-1 GENE AND INDICATORS OF CARDIAC AND SYSTEMIC HEMODYNAMICS IN MEN WITH ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION, RESIDENTS OF PODILLYA
The parameters of intracardiac and systemic hemodynamics in male citizens of Podillia region in Ukraine aged 40-60 with different genotypes of the ET-1 gene were studied. The study involved 141 male citizens of Podillia region in Ukraine aged 40-60. Among them 62 men were diagnosed with uncomplicated EH with LVH, whose average age was 49,19±0,66 and 79 healthy men whose age (49.01±0.73) did not differ from patients with uncomplicated EH with LVH and made the control group (p>0.05). Genotyping of the ET-1 gene was conducted using polymerase chain reaction. The ET-1 concentration in plasma was determined by using ELISA. It was found that Lys/Lys genotype and the Lys allele of the ET-1 gene dominate among control group and patients with uncomplicated EH and LVH. In patients with uncomplicated EH and LVH all indicators of structural-functional state of the myocardium, except the size of LA, SI, DT was significantly greater in carriers of the allele Asn, than in homozygote carriers of Lys genotype of the ET-1 gene, indicating a possible negative prognosis in these patients for the development of chronic heart failure. CHLV occurs significantly more often than EHLV in men with uncomplicated EH and LVH without dependence on the genotypes of the ET-1 gene.
2. Zarubina E. G. The role of genetic predisposition in the development of cardiovascular disease in young adults with a violation of work and rest / E.G. Zarubina, E.V. Aseeva // Basic Research. - 2013. – Vol. 11. - P. 51-55.
3. Minushkina L.O. Genetic aspects of the regulation of endothelial function in essential hypertension / L.O. Minushkina, D.A. Zateyschikov, B.A. Sidorenko // Cardiology. - 2000. - Vol 3. - P. 68-76.
4. Mitchenko O.I. Leptynoresistance, blood pressure and structural and functional characteristics of myocardium in patients with hypertension and metabolic syndrome / J.I. Mitchenko, V. I. Romanov, O.I. Kulyk et.al. // Ukrainian Medical Journal. – 2015. – Vol. 4 (108). - P. 91-94.
5. Netyazhenko V.Z. et. al. Unified clinical protocol of medical care in hypertension, approved by Order Ministry of Health of Ukraine from 24.05.2012 year №384.
6. Sakovych O.O. Gene polymorphism of the first type receptor of angiotensin II and levels of natriuretic peptides in postmenopausal women with hypertension, uncomplicated and complicated chronic heart failure: Abstract of Dis. .... Cand. of Med. Sciences: 14.01.11 / O.O. Sakovych. - Kyiv, 2012. - 20 p.
7. Syvolap V.D. Left ventricular remodeling in patients with hypertension and coronary heart disease, depending on the blood pressure variability / V.D. Syvolap, Y.V. Zemlianoy / Zaporozhye Medical Journal. - 2011. – Vol. 6 (13). - S. 61-64.
8. Tatarkin A.A. Structural and functional changes in the heart in young patients with hypertension / A.A. Tatarkin / Bulletin of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2007. – Vol. 6. - P. 99-104.
9. Franchuk S.V. Inheritance of the first type receptor of angiotensin II gene and plasma levels of natriuretic peptides in women with hypertension, myocardial infarction or stroke, a role in predicting and diagnosing: Abstract of Dis. .... Cand. of Med. Sciences.: 14.00.11 / Svetlana V. Franchuk. - Zaporozhye, 2013. - 22 p.
10. Asai T. Endothelin-1 Gene Variant Associates With Blood Pressure in Obese Japanese Subjects / T. Asai, T. Ohkubo, T. Katsuya [et al.] // Hypertension. – 2001. - Vol. 38. - Р. 1321-1324.
11. Dzholdasbekova A. U. The Association Between Polymorphism of Lys198Asn of Endothelin-1 Gene and Arterial Hypertension Risk in Kazakh People / A. U. Dzholdasbekova, A. E. Gaipov // Eur J Gen Med. – 2010. - Vol. 7(2). – Р. 187-191.
12. Chairperson G.M. 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension / G.M. Chairperson, R.F. Chairperson, K. Narkiewicz [et al.] // Почки. – 2013. - №4 (06). – С. 1-10.
13. Jambric Z. Periferal vascular endothelial function testing for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease / Z. Jambric, L. Venneri, A. Varga [et al.] // Amer. Heart J. – 2004. – Vol. 41. – P. 684-689.
14. Khare A. Evaluation of markers of endothelial damage in case of young myocardial infarction / A. Khare, S. Shetty, K. Ghosh // Atherosclerosis. – 2005. – Vol. 18. – P. 375-380.
15. Nystrom T., Nygren A., Sjoholm A. Persistent endothelial dysfunction is related to elevated C-reactive protein levels in type II diabetic patients after acute myocardial infarction // Clin. Science. – 2005. – Vol. 12. – P. 121-128.
Treiber F. A. Endothelin-1 Gene LYS198ASN Polymorphism and Blood Pressure Reactivity / F. A. Treiber, P. Barbeau, G. Harshfield [et al.] // Hypertension. – 2003. – Vol. 42. - Р. 494-499