ETHICAL LEVEL DIFFERENCES OF MEDICAL STAFF IN VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS
The relevance of the research is associated with an increasing interest to the ethical role both in social life and in business management. Some experts and analysts suggest that if organizations have a high ethical level they can reach significant results and prosperity, whereas those with a low ethical level are prone to regression, stagnation or ultimate failure. In the medical staff survey questionnaire, we have used English scholar's profile following the principle of «right-wrong answers». It includes 15 typical business-like situations describing a problem of ethical norm choice in professional activities. The survey enrolled 121 people from three different medical organizations: PHC (Primary Health Centre), Military medics and Regional Laboratory Centre doctors. Each team included both male and female doctors, and also only female nurses. Data showed a high ethical level in Military medics' team who followed the rules and orders with the ethical deductions. Ethical analysis of medical staff based on the gender dimension revealed women to be more ethically oriented than men. Training and ethical behavior improving should be an inherent part of medical staff development both in medical organizations and during skill improvement courses and training. The issues of ethical conduct and developing ethical skills of medical staff should be introduced in academic curricula of post-graduate studies for both doctors and nurses.
2. Kolli`nz D. Vi`dkhoroshogo do velichnogo. / Dzhi`mKolli`nz / V-vo Nash Format. 2017. 368 s.
3. Kononecz` M. O. G`enderni` osoblivosti` proyavuprofesi`jnoyimoral`nosti` pi`dpriyemczyami / M. O. Kononecz` // Vi`snikpi`slyadiplomnoyiosvi`ti. Seri`ya :Soczi`al`ni` ta povedi`nkovi` nauki. 2016;1:68-79.
4. Lichka M. E`tikaprotivvy`gody`. Resheniyamenedzherov v situacziimoral`nogovy`bora. / M. Lichka, M. Saske, R. Brandtvajner. Per. s nem. – Kh.: Iz-vo «Gumanitarny`jczentr», A. V. Kochengin. 2016. – 212 s.
5. Li`tvak A.I`. Etichni`st` povedi`nkimedichnogopersonalu. // Novostimedicziny` ifarmaczii v Ukraine. 2019;1(678):24-25.
6. Li`tvak A.I`. Navchannyai` vdoskonalennyaetichnoyipovedi`nkimedichnogopersonalu. // Novostimedicziny` ifarmaczii v Ukraine. 2019;5(690):24-25.
7. Is Your (Ethical) Slippage Showing? by Lowell G. Rein, copyright September 1980.
8. Nash L. G Intnt ns As : M n 's G t R s lv n Eth c l P bl m s [E`lektronny`jresurs]. URL: http://books.google.ru/books?id=DIUro0097b8C&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#v=onepage&q&f=false (data obrashheniya: 11.06.2013).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.