SCIENTIFIC SUBSTANTIATION OF THE OPTIMIZED MODEL FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL REHABILITATION OF ATO PARTICIPANTS BASED ON DETERMINING THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL VALUES
After returning of the ATO fighter to civilian conditions, time is needed to adapt to a peaceful life. Therefore, psychological rehabilitation should be based on changing the views on the problems and their place in the life of society. The aim of the study was to substantiate the model of psychological rehabilitation of ATO participants based on the establishment of their psychological values. The research tool was a modified questionnaire by Sh. Schwartz, which is widely used during psychological rehabilitation in Lithuanian hospitals. According to the results of the research, the model for providing psychological rehabilitation of ATO participants was scientifically substantiated and developed according to the chosen life values. In this model, a strategic and tactical direction was formulated on the basis of a sociological survey. Strategic direction ensures effective mental rehabilitation, while tactical direction is the determination of the life values of ATO participants with the help of testing and, therefore, drawing up a recovery program.
2. Free Encyclopedia "Wikipedia" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinny
3. Holovanova IA, Havlovsky O.D. Analysis of the morbidity and prevalence of depressive disorders of the residents of the Poltava region during the armed conflict / Herald of problems in biology and medicine. Vip 1; 1 (148): 304-307.
4. Kuzikova SB Self-development of personality: subjective approach / Psychology of personality. 2013; 1(4): 77-86.
5. Bolotov VO, Baidak T.M. The main theoretical approaches to the definition of a career in Western scientific literature. The Bulletin of the Kharkiv National University named after VN Karazin. 2015; 1148: 46-50.
6. Prince G.A. Psychological rehabilitation as a component of complex medical and social rehabilitation of mentally ill / Ukrainian Journal of Psychoneurology. 2007;15(3(52));. 58-61.
7. HolovanovaI.A., MarchenkoP.S., ShaposhnikovP.S., KasinetsS.S. Organization of medical and psychological rehabilitation of participants in the antiterrorist operation / Materіaly 74-i Vseukrayins'koyi students'kooy naukovoy konferenzіy «Medical Student`s conference in Poltava». – VDNZU «UMSA», 29-30 bereznya 2018 roku.P. 57.
8. Smith D. J. Baltic Eugenics: Bio-Politics, Race and Nation in Interwar Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania 1918–1940 //Journal of Baltic Studies. 2014;45(3): 428-430.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.