ЖОРСТКІСТЬ ПАРЕНХІМИ ПЕЧІНКИ ЩУРІВ ПРИ МОДЕЛЮВАННІ СТЕАТОЗУ АЛІМЕНТАРНОГО ГЕНЕЗУ ТА ЙОГО КОРЕКЦІЇ
Over the past decades, there has been an increase in the incidence of chronic diseases of the liver. Diseases with characteristic changes in the liver, which are combined with metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance, are found in 80% of cases. Therefore, the timely manifestation and appropriate treatment of this pathology is very important today. Recently, there has been an increasing interest towards less invasive and non-invasive methods for the study of liver pathologies. One of the approaches to the verification of steatosis is the method of evaluating the controlled parameter of ultrasound suppression, the method is based on the properties of ultrasonic signals "to fade" in the tissues containing fat droplets. The aim of the work was to investigate the degree of parenchyma stiffness and the morphological pattern of the liver of rats in the conditions of the modeling of alimentary steatosis and after its correction with medications - coenzyme Q10 and methadoxine. The studies were performed on laboratory rats of the Wistar line. Simulation of steatosis in experimental animals was performed by alimentary disorders of the diet. In the course of morphological studies, it was found that in experimental rats development of steatosis with small-drop fat dystrophy, scattered throughout the particle plane and sinusoidal enlargement was observed, which was accompanied by increased stiffness of the liver parenchyma of rats. In animals, 30 days after steatosis modeling, rat liver parenchyma stiffness was less than that of the steatosis group and fat deposition in the hepatic cytoplasm of the hepatic lobe was observed. The use of Q10 and methadoxine in the simulation of alimentary steatosis in the liver of rats had a positive effect on the functional state of the liver, which was confirmed by morphological studies and shift wave elastography.
2. Dinnik OB, Berezovs'kiy VYa, Kobilyak NM, Lіtovka ІG, Yanko RV, Plotnіkova LM Vіkovі zmіni zhorstkostі tkanin pechіnki schurіv za dopomogoyu metodu ul'trazvukovoї elastografії. Fіzіol. zhurn. 59 (3). 2013:111-113.
3. Didenko VI Sovremennye dostizheniya v ozenke steatoza pecheni. Gastroenterologіya. 3 (57). 2015:94-100.
4. Kolesnikova EV, Kurinnaya EG Vliyanie steatoza pecheni na vyrazhennost' dislipidemii. Ukrainskiy terapevticheskiy zhurnal. 1. 2012:14-20.
5. Leschenko DV, Kostyuk NV, Belyakova MB, Egorova EN, Minyaev M.V., Petrova MB Dieticheski induzirovannye zhivotnye modeli metabolicheskogo sindroma (obzor literatury). Verchnevolzhskiy med. zhurnal. 14 (2). 2015:34-39.
6. Stazenko ME, Turkina SV, Kosivzova MA, Tyschenko IA Nealkogol'naya zhirovaya bolezn' pecheni kak mul'tisistemnoe zabolevanie. Vestnik Volgograd. GMU. 2 (58). 2016:8-14.
7. Bakulin IG, Sandler YuG, Keyyan VA, Rotin DL No-vyy neinvazivnyy metod ozenki steatoza pri chroni-cheskich zabolevaniyach pecheni. Terapevticheskiy archiv. 2 2016:49-57.
8. Cherkashina EA, Petrenko LV, Evstigneeva AYu Nealkogol'naya zhirovaya bolezn' pecheni. Ul'yanovskiy mediko-biologicheskiy zhurnal. 1. 2014:35-46.
9. Borsukov AV, Kryukovskiy SB, Pokusaeva VN i dr. (2011). Elastografiya v klinicheskoy gepatologii (chastnye voprosy): Monografiya. Smolensk: Smolenskaya gorodskaya tipografiya. 276 s.
10. Angulo P., Machado M.V., Diehl AM Fibrosis in nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease: mechanisms and clinical implications. Semin Liver Dis. 35 (2). 2015: 132-45.
11. Nobili V., Alkhouri N., Alisi A., Della Corte C., Fitzpatrick E., Raponi M., Dhawan A Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a challenge for pediatricians. JAMA pediatrics. 169(2). 2015: 170-176.
12. Goh GB., McCullough AJ Natural history of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Dig Dis Sci. 61. 2016: 1226-33.
13. Kuntz E., Kuntz H.-D Hepatology. Principles and practice (2nd ed.). Heidelberg: Springer Medizin Verlag. 2006. 902 p.
14. Miyake T., Kumagi T., Furukawa S., Tokumoto Y., Hirooka M., Abe M., Hiasa Y., Matsuura B., Onji M Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Factors associated with its presence and onset. J.Gastroenterol Hepatol. 28 (S. 4). 2013: 71-78.
15. Rinella ME Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a systematic review. JAMA. 313. 2015: 2263-2273.
16. Rahmani A, Abangah G, Moradkhani A, Hafezi Ahmadi MR, Asadollahi K Coenzyme Q10 in combination with triple therapy regimens ameliorates oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation in chronic gastritis associated with H. pylori infection. J Clin Pharmacol. 55(8). 2015: 842-847.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.