PECULIARITIES OF SYSTEMIС INFLAMMATION OF LOW INTENSITY IN PATIENTS WITH STABLE CORONARY HEART DISEASE CONCURRENT WITH NON-ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE
Nowadays, coronary heart disease and non-alchoholic fatty liver disease are significant problems in Ukraine and world. Functional liver disorders potentiate the development and progression of CHD. The initiation process of atherosclerosis is a chronic systemic inflammation of low intensity. This view on atherosclerosis development has been forming during the past two decades. The aim of the research was to study the features/characteristics of systemic inflammation of low intensity in patients with coronary heart disease in combination with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. The research involved 135 people with CHD: stable angina, I-II functional class, 0-I heart failure in combination with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and 30 healthy individuals. We examined patients in terms of blood levels of cytokines -TNFα and IL-10, the content of the acute phase reactant and the coagulation factor, the marker of endothelial dysfunction is the amount of circulating endothelial microparticles (CEM) CD32+ CD40+ and the expression level of IkBα gene NF-kB in mononuclear peripheral blood. We studied the level of expression of the mRNA gene of IkBα in mononuclear cells, which reflects the level of transcriptional activity of NF-kB in patients with stable coronary artery disease and CHD in combination with NAFLD showed a significant increase in the expression of the mRNA gene of IkBα by 88.5% compared to patients with stable stable coronary heart disease. The analysis of the functional state of the endothelium with help of CEM CD32+ CD40+ has shown the presence of endothelial dysfunction in the groups of patients with CHD and CHD in combination with of NAFLD. Comparison of the indicators of systemic inflammation of low intensity and marker of endothelial dysfunction in patients with CHD in combination with NAFLD revealed a significant increase of TNFα, acute phase reactant and coagulation fibrinogen factor and expression of the mRNA IkBα gene in patients with comorbidity, indicating an increase the level of systemic inflammation of low intensity in patients with CHD in combination with NAFLD as compared with the group of patients with CHD.
2. Berezin AE, Kruzlyak P. Circulating endothelial apoptotic microparticles as a new marker of cardiovascular risk. Ukrainian Medical Journal. 2014;5(103):83-87.
3. Brunetti ND, Correale M, Pellegrino PL et al. Early inflammatory cytokine response: A direct comparison between spontaneous coronary plaque destabilization vs angioplasty induced. Atherosclerosis. 2014;236(2):456-460.
4. Chekalina N, Burmak Yu, Petrov Ye, Borisova Z et al. Quercetin reduces the transcriptional activity of NF-kB in stable coronary artery disease. Indian Heart Journal. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2018.04.006
5. Chekalina NI, Kazakov YuM, Mamontova TV, Vesnina LE et al. Resveratrol more effectively than quercetin reduces endothelium degeneratiоn and level ofnecrosis factor α in patients with coronary artery disease. Wiadomosci Lekarskie. 2016;69(3):479-483.
6. Chekalina NI, Shut` SV, Trybrat TA, Burmak YuH et al. Effect of quercetin on parameters of central hemodynamics and myocardial ischemia in patients with stable coronary heart disease. Wiadomosci Lekarskie. 2017; 70(4):707-711.
7. Kaidashev IP. Activation of the nuclear factor kB as the molecular basis of the pathogenesis of the metabolic syndrome. Pathol Physiol and Experim Ther. 2013;(3):65-72
8. Kutsenko NL, Savchenko LG, Kaydasheva EI, Kutsenko LA et al. Determination of circulating CD32+ CD40+ - microparticles — modification of degradation assessment of endothelial cells. Clinical Laboratory Dіagnostics. 2011;7:20-23
9. Loboda OM, Krasyuk IV, Alekseeva VV et al. Interconnection of processes of lipid peroxidation and chronic inflammation with atherosclerotic vascular changes and endothelial dysfunction indices in patients with CKD of ІІ-ІV stages. Ukrainian Journal of Nephrology and Dialysis. 2015;1:13-20.
10. Lutai MI, Golikova IP, Slobodskaya VA. The role of dysfunction of endothelium, inflammation and dyslipidemia in atherogenesis. Ukrainian Cardiology Journal. 2007;5:37-47.
11. Martin RDe, Hoeth M, Hofer-Warbinek R. The transcription factor NFkappa B and the regulation of vascular cell function. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2000;20(11):83-88
12. Ragino YI, Cherniavsky AM, Polonskaya Ya., Volkov AM et al. . Investigations of the vascular wall and blood. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2012;153 (3):308
13. Sennikov SV, Silkov AN. Methods of cytokine detection Cytokines and inflammation..2005;1(4):22-27.
14. Tangney C, Rasmussen HE. Polyphenols, inflammation, and cardiovascular disease. Curr. Atheroscler. Rep. 2013;15( 5):324.
15. Unified clinical protocol "Stable coronary heart disease". Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 152 dated 02.03.2016.
16. Unified clinical protocol "Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis". Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 826 dated November 6, 2014.
17. Zaremba YeH, Smalukh OV. Inflammation markers and endothelial function in patients with coronary heart disease. Bukovinsky Medical Bulletin. 2014;18.4(72):195-9.
18. Zolotareva NA, Romanchenko MI. Endothelial dysfunction: diagnostic significance, methods of determination. Odessa Medical Journal. 2013;2:77-84.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.