THE DEVELOPMENT OF MEMBRANOUS PATHOLOGY OF HEPATOCYTES THE INFLUENCE OF INTOXICATION
The study was performed at the Department of Clinical Pathophysiology, Topographical Anatomy and Operative Surgery at Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education as a part of research project "Radiotoxins' pathochemical mechanisms and methods of early diagnostics and correction", state registration No. 0117U000589.
We studied the subtoxic effect of small doses of sodium fluoride on the activity of microsomal hepatocytes on 30 Wistar rats' populations in subacute experiment. The intensity of lipid peroxidation (LPO) in liver of rats which were administered sodium fluoride orally for a long time at doses of 1/10 and 1/100 LD50, was evaluated by the content of its molecular products - diene conjugates (DC), and MDA-reagents Schiff bases. We found that oral administration of sodium fluoride to rats at doses of 1/10 and 1/100 LD50 promotes a statistically significant increase (r≤0,002) relative to the control group of animals in DC content during the entire period of observation. At a dose 1/10 LD50 we observed the most significant increase in this indicator on the 10th day of the experiment - at 265%, and at a dose 1/100 LD50 – on the 20th day an average of 234%. In rats’ liver by the action of subtoxical dose of sodium fluoride at a dose of 1/10 LD50, starting from the 20th day, we detected a gradual increase (r≤0.001) of TBA-reagents relative to control - for 27, 41, 78, 133%. Secondary end products and lipid peroxidation, which are defined under the long-term of sodium fluoride, somehow contribute to the disruption of the microstructure of hepatocytes membranes, their permeability, reduce their division, regeneration and inhibition of mitochondrial respiratory chain enzymes and microsomal monooxygenase system.
2. Meyerson FS. Adaptation Medicine: Mechanisms and Protective effects of adaptation - M .: Hypoxia Medical, 1993. – 331p.
3. Dubinina Ye. Ye. Produkty metabolizma kisloroda v funktsional'noy aktivnosti kletok (zhizn' i smert', sozidaniye i razrusheniye). Fiziologicheskiye i kliniko-biokhimicheskiye aspekty / Ye. Ye. Dubinina. – SPb.: Meditsinskaya pressa, 2006. – 400 s.
4. Orehovych VN, Modern methods in biochemistry. - M., Medicine, 1977. - 371 p.
5. Zakaryan A.Ye. Razlichnyye metody khemilyuminestsentnogo analiza v otsenke urovnya svobodnoradikal'nogo perekisnogo okisleniya lipoproteinov syvorotki krovi cheloveka pri razvitii patologicheskikh protsessov v organizme / A. Ye. Zakaryan, Z. A. Zakaryan, A. A. Trchunyan // DNAN Armenii. – 2012. – T. 112, № 1. - S. 79-86.
6. Lesovskaya MI, Hemylyumynestsent antioxidant diagnosis and correction of health violations during oxidative stress; Modern scientific technology, 2010, № 7: P. 190-192.
7. Kormosh N.G. Fiziologicheskaya rol' aktivnikh form kisloroda (subkletochnyy uríven') – viglyad klinitsista / N.G. Kormosh // Ross. Bioterapevticheskiy zhurnal. – 2011. – T. 10, № 4. – S. 29-35.
8. Martinovich G. G. Redoks-gomeostaz kletok / G. G. Martinovich, S. N. Martinovich // Uspekhi fiziologicheskikh nauk. – 2008. – T. 39, № 3. – S. 29-44.9. Ray PD, HuangBW, TsujiY,Reactive oxygen species (ROS) homeostasis and redox regulation in cellular signaling: Cell Signal., 2012, Vol. 24, № 5: P. 981-990.
9. Okislitel'nyy stress: patologicheskiye sostoyaniya i zabolevaniya / [Men'shchikova Ye. B., Zenkov N. K., Lankin V.Z. i dr.]. – Novosibirsk : ARTA, 2008. – 284 s.
10. Zhi-Hua S,EtsuoN, Two faces of lipid peroxidation products: the -Yin and Yang- principles of oxidative stress: J. Exp. Integr. Med., 2011, Vol. 1 (4): P. 215-219.
11. Saha D,TamrakarA,Xenobiotics, oxidative stress, free radicals Vs. Antioxidants: dance of death to heaven's life: Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci, 2011, Vol. 1, Iss. 2: P. 36-38.
12. Klimenko MO,KucheryavchenkoMO,Bagmut IYu,Zhukov VI,Long subtoxical laproksyd influence on the metabolic activity of monooxygenase system hapatocyts in subacute experiment: Problems of continuing medical education and research, 2014, 4 : P. 57-60.
13. Bagmut I. The impact on the state oligoesters mikrosomal monooxygenase system hepatocytes white rats in the experiment: Strategic question of Science, 2014: materials of international IX scientific conference. Polska , Przemysl: «Nauka and studia», 2014, V. 26: P. 41-45.
14. Bagmut IYu, Klimenko NA, Zhukov VI, The Effect on olygoephirs content on gonadotropic sexual hormonesinblood of white rats. High society school 2013: materials of IX international scientific conference - Bulgaria, Sofia, "ByalGRAD-BG" OOD, 2013, V. 37: P. 7-10.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.