THE USE OF MAPLE MATHEMATICAL SOFTWARE IN TEACHING MEDICAL AND BIOLOGICAL PHYSICS
Computerization of training becomes an integral part of the educational process. The development of technologies, mobile devices necessitates the improvement and updating of training courses. The use of software in the learning process is widespread, which requires from a modern student to master the mathematical apparatus, to have knowledge of the basics of programming and the ability to work at the level of a confident user with a variety of software tools and applications. Particularly relevant is the need for the use of computer technologies during the study of topics for self-directed study. The introduction of information technologies will enrich the content and diversify the ways of mastering new topics, stimulating students for self-education and self-development. The article is devoted to application of the software package of applied mathematics Maple during the educational process of students of higher medical establishments.
2. Krupskyi Ya. Problems of effective work of students in the use of educational Maple simulators from the step-by-step solution of typical tasks of higher mathematics / Ya. Krupsky, V. Mykhalevych // Collection of scientific works of Uman State Pedagogical University. 2011. Part 3. P. 130-135. Access mode: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/znpudpu_2011_3_19.
3. Lysanets Yu., Morokhovets H., Bieliaieva O. Stylistic features of case reports as a genre of medical discourse // Journal of medical case reports. – 2017. − 11.1: 83.
4. Saienko M.S., Morokhovets G.Yu. The use of information and communication technologies in future professional activities in the process of studying medical informatics // Image of modern teacher. − 2018. − No. 3 (180). − P. 18-21.
5. Kaznadiy S.P., Murashkovsky V.P., Runovskaya L.A. The use of computer technologies in the educational process // Pedagogical sciences: theory, history, innovative technologies. − 2016. − No. 2 (56).
6. Mykhalevych V. M. Improving the efficiency of self-directed educational and cognitive activity of students with the help of Maple technologies (verification complex) / V.M. Mykhalevych, Ya.V. Krupskyi // Scientific journal of the National Pedagogical University named after MP Drahomanov. Series 5 Pedagogical sciences: realities and perspectives. − 2010. − Issue 22. − S. 285-290.
7. Mykhalevych V.M. The use of systems of computer mathematics in the process of training students of higher educational institutions: monograph / V. M. Mykhalevych, O. I. Tiutiunnyk. − Vinnitsa: VNTU, 2016. − 279 p.
8. Klochko V.I. Application of the latest information technologies in the study of higher mathematics at a technical college: Teaching manual / V. I. Klochko. − Vinnitsa: VGTU, 1997. − 300 p.
9. Spivakovsky O. V. Theory and practice of using information technologies in the process of training students of mathematical specialties: Monograph / O. V. Spivakovsky − Kherson: Aylant, 2003. − 228 p.
10. Trius Yu. V. Computer-oriented methodical systems of teaching mathematics: monograph / Yu. V. Trius. − Cherkasy: Brama-Ukraine, 2005. − 400 p. 22
11. Podoshelev Yu.G. Objectivity in the use of systems of computer mathematics in the educational process / Yu G. Podoshvulev // Image of a modern teacher. − 2003. − No. 1. P. 38-41.
12. Podoshelev Yu. G. Differential and Integral Equations: A Manual for Students of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics / Yu. G. Podoshvelev. − Poltava: RIO − 2008. − 276 p.
13. Morokhovets H. Yu. Developing the Professional Competence of Future Doctors in the Instructional Setting of Higher Medical Educational Institutions / H. Yu. Morokhovets, Yu. V. Lysanets // Wiadomości Lekarskie. − 2017. − T. LXX. − No. 1 − P. 101-104.
14. Lysanets Yu. Stylistic Features of Case Reports as a Genre of Medical Discourse [Electronic resource] / Yu. Lysanets, H. Morokhovets, O. Bieliaieva // Journal of Medical Case Reports. − 2017. − Vol. 11. − No. 83. − Access mode: https://jmedicalcasereports.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13256-017-1247-x.15
15. Zhaldak M.I. Vplyv novoyi informatsiynoyi tekhnolohiyi na zmist osvity/ M.I. Zhaldak, N.V. Morze, A.H. Oliynyk, V.S. Ramsʹkyy // Suchasna informatsiyna tekhnolohiya v navchalʹnomu protsesi: zb. nauk. pratsʹ. – K.: Znannya, 1991. – P. 33–38.