THE STRUCTURAL AND METABOLIC DISORDERS OF CELLS' MEMBRANES IN EXPERIMENT
The effect of small subtoxical doses of sodium fluoride on the activity of hepatocytes' microsoms on 30 Wistar rats' populations was studied in subacute experiments. The results indicate the disorder of mitochondrial respiratory activity of rats' hepatocytes during prolonged fluoride intoxication. Identified changes can be explained by the initiation of sodium fluoride free radical reactions and lipid peroxidation, whose products are the factors damaging membranes, including mitochondrial, where localized respiratory chain. Increased activity of the mitochondrial NADH-coenzymeQ-oxidoreductase action in the case of sodium fluoride at a dose 1/100 LD50, can probably be seen as a defensive response
2. Guide to Study Biology polarographic oxidation method / GM Frank (responsible. ed.) [et al.]. – Moscow: Nauka, 1973. – 221 p.
3. Drug-induced toxicity on mitochondria and lipid metabolism: mechanistic diversity and deleterious consequences for the liver / K. Begriche, J. Massart, M. A. Robin [et al.] // J. Hepatol. – 2011. – Vol. 54. – P. 773-794.
4. Mitochondria as a target of environmental toxicants / J. N. Meyer, M. C. Leung, J. P. Rooney [et al.] // Toxicol. Sci. – 2013. ‒ Vol. 134 (1). – P. 1-17.
5. Skulachev V.P. The phenomenon of programmed death. Mitochondria, cells and organs: the role of reactive oxygen species: Sorovsky Educational Journal. – 2001. – Vol. 7. – P. 4-10.
6. Klimenko MO, Kucheryavchenko M.O, Bagmut I.Yu, Zhukov VI, Long subtoxical laproksyd influence on the metabolic activity of monooxygenase system hapatocyts in subacute experiment: Problems of continuing medical education and research. – 2014. – 4 . – P. 57-60.
7. Bagmut I.Yu, Klimenko N.A, Zhukov V.I., The Effect on olygoephirs content on gonadotropic sexual hormones in blood of white rats. High society school 2013: materials of IX international scientific conference – Bulgaria, Sofia, "ByalGRAD-BG" OOD. – 2013. – V. 37. – P. 7-10.
8. Bagmut I. The impact on the state oligoesters microsomal monooxygenase system hepatocytes white rats in the experiment: Strategic question of Science, 2014: materials of international IX scientific conference. Polska , Przemysl: «Nauka and studia». – 2014. – V. 26. – P. 41-45.