THE PATHOPHYSIOLOGICAL MECHANISMS OF ENDOGENOUS INTOXICATION IN PATIENTS WITH THYROID CANCER
In the present paper, the content of the average molecular peptides, lipid peroxidation products, oxidative modifications of proteins in the serum of patients with thyroid cancer has been studied and their prognostic value has been substantiated in optimizing of pathogenic therapy. The study involved 94 patients who were divided into 3 groups depending on the cell structure of the tumor. The results of the study revealed the increase in serum levels of malonic dialdehyde, dienes, 2,4-dinitrophenylaldo-hydrazones and 2,4-dinitrophenylketohydrugs, low molecular weight molecules and leukocyte intoxication index. It is established that the leading pathogenic mechanism of formation and decompensation of endotoxicosis in thyroid cancer patients is the accumulation of the ratio of plasma and erythrocyte fraction of substances of low and average molecular weight of plasma and red blood cells, especially their large-molecular, catabolic fraction, with violation of renal excretion of endotoxins.
2. Bychkov A. Patterns of FOXE1 expression in papillary thyroid carcinoma by immunohistochemistry / Bychkov A., Saenko V., Nakashima M. // J. Thyroid. – 2013. – T.23. – P.817–828.
3. French J.D. Programmed death-1+ T cells and regulatory T cells are enriched in tumor-involved lymph nodes and associated with aggressive features in papillary thyroid cancer. / French J.D., Kotnis G.R., Said S. // J. ClinEndocrinolMetabol – 2012. – Vol.97. – P. 934–943.
4. Worden F. Treatment strategies for radioactive iodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer // TherAdv Med Oncol. – 2014. – Vol.6. – P. 267–279.
5. Chowdhury S. Programmed death-ligand 1 overexpression is a prognostic marker for aggressive papillary thyroid cancer and its variants / Chowdhury S., Veyhl J., Jessa F. // Oncotarget. – 2016. – Vol.7. – P. 32318–32328.
6. Malev A.L. "The role of oxidative modification of proteins in the diagnosis of endogenous and exogenous mental disorders." Dis. cand. med. sciences. Kharkov – 2009.
7. Oxidative modification of human serum proteins, the method of its determination / E.E. Dubinina, S.O. Burmistrova, D.A. Khodov, I.G. Porotov // Vopr. medical chemistry. – 1995. – T. 41, №. 4. – P. 24–26.
8. Dubinina E.E. Products of oxygen metabolism in the functional activity of cells (life and death, creation and destruction). // Physiological and clinical-biochemical aspects. – 2006. – St. Petersburg: Publishing house "Medical Press". – P. 276–282.
9. Wang X. PD-L1 expression in human cancers and its association with clinical outcomes. // J. Onco Targets Ther. – 2016. – Vol.9. – P.5023–5039.
10. Papaioannou N.E. Harnessing the immune system to improve cancer therapy / Papaioannou N.E., Beniata O.V., Vitsos P., Tsitsilonis O., Samara P. // Ann Transl Med. – 2016. – Vol.4. – P.261–267.
11. Romano E. The therapeutic promise of disrupting the PD-1/PD-L1 immune checkpoint in cancer: unleashing the CD8 T cell mediated anti-tumor activity results in significant, unprecedented clinical efficacy in various solid tumors. / Romano E., Romero P. // J. Immunother Cancer. – 2015. – Vol.3. – P.10-15.
12. Slow L.M., Jones R., Randolph G. and others. (2003) History of thyroid and parotid gland surgery. Clin endocrinol. and Endocrine Surgery, 3 (4): 62-69.
13. Thyroid surgery (2008) / Ed.: S.Y. Rybakova, VO Shidlovsky, IV Komisarenko, MP Pavlovsky Ukrmedkniga, Ternopil. – 423 pp.
14. Gabrielyan N.I., Lipatova V.I. Opyt ispol'zovaniya pokazatelya srednich molekul v krovi dlya diagnostiki nefrologicheskich zabolevaniy u detey // Lab. delo. - 1984. - № 3. - S. 138-140.
15. Andreeva L.I., Kozhemyakin L.A., Kishkun A.A. Modification of the method for determining lipid peroxides in the test with thiobarbituric acid // Laboratornoe delo. – 1988. - №11. – Р. 41–43.
16. Grigor'ev E. V. Diagnosticheskaya i pro-gnosticheskaya znachimost' biochimicheskich markerov ostrogo povrezhdeniya legkich / E. V.Grigor'ev, Yu. A.Churlyaev, D. L. Shu-kevich, L. E. Shukevich, A. S. Razumov // Obschaya reanimatologiya. – 2006. - T.2 , № 4. – S. 48 – 53
17. Belyakov N. A.. Aktivaziya komponentov kallikrein kininovoy sistemy krovi v kriticheskich sostoyaniyach i ich sorbziya na aktivirovannych gulyach / N. A. Belyakov, C. B. Obolenskiy, L. K. Shershneva i [dr.] // Vestnik Chirurgii. – 2001. - № 9. - C. 120 - 122.
18. Zitogeneticheskie metody. Kuznezova T.V. pod redakziey Karpischenko A.I. //Medizinskie laboratornye technolo-gii. - SPb:Intermedika. - 2002. - T.2. – C. 123-148.